The modern design of the spigots complements the fresh and clean design of the staircase. The glass on the steps is cut perfect to each step, surveyed and designed ready to fit. The spigots securely fixed to the main structure hold the glass without the need of a handrail and are able to fit glass up to 21.5mm in thickness.
- Frameless Glass balustrade joined to stairs handrails
- Side fixed glass on stair stringer – full size to ceiling and handrail fixed to glass with glass brackets
- Laminated glass balustrade fixed to floor with floor spigots
- Frameless Glass balustrade with angled handrail without posts – by Balcony Installations
- Handrail joined to bespoke welded angle