Glass fixed to stair stringer and ceiling. With this full size glass the complete opening of the stairs is closed, designed to offer a virtual room division, with some noise protection to the offices upstairs. Additionally, the glass being secured top and bottom is stronger than being fixed only at the bottom. The handrail is fixed on the glass with specialised glass brackets.
- Frameless Glass balustrade joined to stairs handrails
- Side fixed glass on stair stringer – full size to ceiling and handrail fixed to glass with glass brackets
- Laminated glass balustrade fixed to floor with floor spigots
- Frameless Glass balustrade with angled handrail without posts – by Balcony Installations
- Handrail joined to bespoke welded angle